Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Vanity Search.

I recently Just did a Vanity Search on myself. First I had to figure out how to change my account so My first and Last Name was on it. After doing that I searched my name in google. I found that this blog was the 5th one on the search results. There are many people who have my name and even someone who created a website Theresabartley.com, with my name in it (that was the first result of the search). After browsing more i found on the top of the second page this class' website with my name on it. On the fourth page is where i located pictures of me on webshots. I am actually suprised that my myspace account did not show up, yet I am also not sure If my first and last name where on the account. As i predicted there was nothing much else about me on the search, since I didnt play much sports in highschool or now.

No comments: