Sunday, May 20, 2007

Wrap it Up

Just to Wrap Up everything from what I have learned in the Wiki Edits.
- I'll start with my Greys Anatomy Edit. I realize now that doing a TV show would be alot harder than any other things. For the most part i thought I could edit what was going on with the show as the season went by, However to my dismay I found those posts deleted. It was very challenging trying to find some information that would stick that the article did not have already on it. After seeing one of my teammates blogs I realize now that maybe I should have used CDs from the Music played on the show.
- Galway: Galway was my favorite article by far to edit. I think just because I was in Ireland editing things that I got to see first hand and learning more about Ireland really intrigued me. I thought that this would be a hard article to edit, yet suprisingly I found it to be simple and none of my edits were deleted!
- Organic- I think that I put a lot of good information on how it benefits the consumer of ogranic food, and why if not going organic can harm the consumer. Seeing that this is an important topic I realize that I should have learned how to cite better with my work, just so people can see that it is real facts.
- Jimmy Eat World- my favorite band, was also hard to find things to edit on. Alot of the stuff I found was just people's opionions on the music or the album of the band so it made it hard to add something legitimate, but I think i did pretty well considering only one post was deleted from this on.

Overall I really did Enjoy doing this project. I think these blogs and edits really have advanced my internet skill, especially in the "html code". I hope that you will enjoy reading my edits, and the full article's on the topics I have choosen.

No comments: